Need Sanyo 20EZ Repair Tips

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 13:13:05 EST

Hi,

I have six Nintendo cabs with Sanyo 20EZ monitors that all need basic fixes:

1. They all have a problem where the leftmost portion
    of the screen (vertical monitors) is scrunched up
    all together real tight.

2. Two or three have washed out color (have capkits).

3. Someone messed with the convergence rings on one
    monitor and it looks like there's three images over-
    layed each other.

4. Are there any other PM things I should do like
    retouching certain solder joints, and the like?

Thank you for offering any tips on fixing the above or links to websites
containing the information I need.

Tim Tewalt