Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Green Color Maxed out on WG 4600

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 15:37:13 EST

Found the isolation transformer to fix heater-cathode shorts,
see http://www.happcontrols.com/monitors/49081500.htm

I know, it says it's a brightener, but if you read the manual for it you
see it can be just an isolation transformer.

So, you can go that way for $30 or Video Connection can sell you a used
monitor for $150 or you can buy a "dead zone" game at a game auction
cheap and use that monitor. But keep in mind a used monitor will have
screen burnin from whatever game it came from (and that can suck bad).