Question on Atari Breakout (TTL version)

From: Fabrice GIRARDOT <f4brice_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 2010 - 17:46:40 EDT

Hi all.

I just finished to fix my Atari Breakout PCB (TTL version). :-)
It seems to run fine now, but I have one simple and basic question.

I'm not sure the vertical left wall displays at its good position.
In attract mode, the bottom wall (that replaces the paddle) displays
a little over the left vertical wall, making video a little brigther
due to video summation.
During play, the paddle can also go a little over the left wall too,
having a brighter display there.

If somebody has a working cabinet, would it be possible to check if
it's designed this way ?
I've double checked the chips generating the "LH SIDE" signal, and
all seems good there.

Regards,

Fabrice.