Where to start on Missile Command PCB repair

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 30 2013 - 08:32:14 EDT

Hey Guys,

I've got a stack of Missile Command PCBs that don't work and I need
some guidance on where to start. Here is what I have done with my
first PCB.

Checked the PCB in test mode, doesn't nothing, just an audible hum
Felt all the chips to see if any are hot, none were warm to the touch
Replaced all the 4116 ram with sockets and cleaned the ram legs, still nothing.

I have the following equipment at my disposal though honestly, I don't
know how to use some of it.

HP Logic comparator
HP 5004a <-- haven't used them yet
Atari Catbox <-- haven't figured out how to use it correctly yet
Fluke 9010a but no 6502 pod :-(
Logic Probe <-- haven't used it yet

Any information would be fantastic!

Thanks