Re: TTL Bugtrap on eBay (not mine)

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 14:55:03 EDT

Kevin Moore wrote:
> John, I have one similar to the one listed. without the black/red
> leads. Mine just says bugtrap. Do they all function pretty much the
> same? I've been meaning to find docs for mine, just haven't so I'm
> wondering if the docs on your sight will help me in using mine.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

Does anyone have the early version of the Bugtrap TTL Logic Comparator?
This one had only 16 pins, no power leads and you had to switch the
toggles inwards/outwards depending on the inputs and outputs of the TTL
device under test.

I can't find my copy for Kevin and I never scanned it...

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com