Re: Space Fury/G-80 info...

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 13:56:42 EDT

>So what do you think the possibility is of hacking the G-80 hardware to
>give the WG a little more time. I will have to start looking at my Star
>Trek Schems and see what it looks like in there. You though about just
>adding a 'wait gate' on the main vector clock right?

Yep, I think that's what I'm going to end up trying. The fact that it
looks like the the load sequence timing to the counters makes enough
difference to be visible makes me think that it might only take a few
clocks to let the WG catchup... I'll try to isolate the VG clock this
weekend and see what happens.

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com