Re: a little SP0250 data

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Thu Jun 19 1997 - 13:36:18 EDT

> Clay... You know the 5220 from talking to Larry, any thoughts?? I will
>write Michel to see what he thinks it all.
> later!
> jess

I pretty much thought the same thing when I saw Al's note... "Hey, those
are almost exactly the same as the TI parameters!" I'm trying my best to
not think about it though since I'm going to just work on the G-80
Multicard daughtercard for now.

(eh, good of time as any for an update there...)

My memory-selector chip isn't working right. :-( I'm not amused.

Either:

 1) I did something wrong in the design (possible, but it's actually pretty
simple so I think it's right)

or

 2) There's yet another weird-ass thing going on that I'll finally spot and
then feel really stupid about not seeing before (more likely).

It *does* work as-is, but is wasting a lot of EPROM space. (I suppose I
can bite the bullet and just waste some eprom space, but that kinda grates
against my "frugal engineer" ways, so I'll mess with it a while longer...)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/