Re: yoke resonant frequency

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 13:55:05 EDT

You wrote:
> Bonus Points for:

Dual raster/vector operation with the ability to handle medium resolution
raster games (somebody shanghai Roger Boots and lock him into a room until he
provides a working design, eh? ;-)

For me, cost is less an issue than bottom line capability. If I can replace
the monitor in my universal cabinet with a 25" dual raster/vector monitor, that
would be worth a *lot* to me since I could focus my cabinet collection on what
I want own, rather than what I need to play games I'm interested in. I am
more space and time constrained than constrained by a one time captial outlay
(yeesh, I'm starting to sound like a yuppie ;-)

My 2000 millicents

Ray