Re: ATTN: Tempest Fans

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel-r_at_an.hp.com>
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 09:51:35 EDT

I haven't received my set yet, either. Herb says he mailed it out the
middle of last week. Ground UPS takes about 7 days from California to
Massachusetts, so I'm hoping that it arrives today.

Someone on RGVAC mentioned that they had received their set. Their
report was that the yoke sticker was an exact duplicate in every way.
The marquee was exceptional, except that the copyright information had
been removed. It was identical in all other respects.

I'll let you all know what I think, once mine arrive.

Joel-