Re: Reproduction Star Wars overlays

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 10:18:12 EDT

You wrote:
> Yes, it sounds like they pack these things poorly. Rick Schieve showed me the
> Centipede control panel overlay he got from them, and he was also upset about
> the crease down the middle of it.

Does the crease show when it is applied? If so, I'm returning it for sure
(they were stupid in how they packed these...the flattened box they used had
the side creases line up, so it was impossible for it not to bend)

If it disappears, I'm not going to be a pain in the ass.

I'm tempted to take an iron on low and a towel to see if I can press it out.
Unfortunately, unlike Joel's, mine has a major crease in it

Ray