Re: exorsisor data ???

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 16:01:19 EDT

On Mon, 20 Oct 1997, Zonn wrote:

> So maybe I *am* interested in whatever David and Joe come up with!

        Now might be a good time to update y'all on my progress with the
PLD version of the exorcisor...

        I've got the verilog model done and working (it looks to me like
it's working, anyways) and I ordered my HP 5004 from W.J. Ford last week
(it shipped out on Friday) I'm just going to go right ahead and program
the PLDs, and build a prototype, and then use my new signature analyzer
to make sure I did it right (when the sig. analyzer gets here....It's
being shipped parcel post from Canada.....however long that takes.)

        I'll probably have another update in about a week or so....

Joe