Re: Quad POKEY db

From: <linvjw_at_VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 13:16:34 EST

With the output from Protel EasyTrax, getting a run of PCBs done is no
big deal. APCircuits in Alberta, Canada (www.apcircuits.com) can take
your data files, create the boards, and ship 'em out to you in something
like a day (as long as your data files are good). The price should be
in the $100 range depending on the size of the board. At least that was
the price range for the 10 ESB PCBs I did.

John

> At 06:58 PM 11/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >A few years back I used a copy of EasyTrax (a freeware DOS PCB layout
> >app) to copy the 4xPOKEY db. I never got around to etching a copy because
> >I got a MH with a DB from Kurt in trade for a Blaster stick :)
> >
> >If anybody wants an untested PCB layout for the DB, I can dig it up from
> >my backups in the next day or two.
> >
> >Virtu-Al
> >

> This is something I have never done before, so how involved, and expensive
> is it to do a very small ( < 5 ) pcb run? I guess I am kinda directing
> this at Clay, as it seems he would have the most experience doing this.
>
> And, if I could come up with the cash, could someone guide me through
> creating whatever I need to make the run?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Mit

| John W. Linville To Be, Rather Than To Seem. |
| linvjw@vnet.ibm.com I will not torment the emotionally frail... :-) |