Sega multigame...

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 18:16:43 EST

I just posted the sega multigame "availability" announcement to RGVAM. The
price to the "civilians" is $95 without shipping. As long as you responded
earlier to me on this list saying you wanted one, the "vectorlist" price is
still $75...

I should be mailing the first kits early next week. The instructions for
the vectorlist will probably be terse since I think you're all able to
handle it that way. :-) (Hell, I can explain the instructions right here--
Remove EPROM card from cardcage. Remove CPU card. Replace security chip
with "security plug". Replace PROM at U15? with replacement PROM. Remove
Z-80 and plug into daughtercard, plug daughtercard into Z-80 socket.
Replace CPU card. Done!)

(Took about 5 minutes including 2 minutes of fighting with a stuck EPROM card.)

Just FYI-- I'm getting checks trickling in now from people on the list.
I'm going to fill the orders for people that can burn their own 27C040's
first. That's just-in-case it turns out that there's a bug fix needed for
Tac/Scan...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com