Exorcisor Schematic Error

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 22 1997 - 13:40:20 EST

        While I'm at it....There is an error in the Exorcisor
schematic....Dave probably didn't catch it yet, because he built
his out of the exact parts....

        On the LS163A counters, the ENT and ENP connections are
reversed. Pin 7 should be ENP and Pin 10 should be ENT.

        All the hook-up is correct on the schematic, so if you
hook those wires up to those pins, on those actual chips,
everything will work correctly, but with the functionality labeled
as it is, my functional models (which don't care about pinouts)
didn't work.

Joe