Re: Sega Multigame Poll...

From: The Retrodaddy <retrodad_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Jan 06 1998 - 16:53:26 EST

I have not sent you the moneyn yet, and did not know that you wanted me
too. :> I DEFINITELY want one. I picked up a Start Trek just for this
thing. Unless you need the money right away, just put me down as a
definite, and let me know when you have a stack ready. Actually, if it is
not a problem. put me down for 2 of them.

Michael Benge