Re: 65xx availablility

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 20:02:29 EST

>"But what about availability? True Commodore was a great company but they
>are effectively dead now. No promises on just how likely we will be to find
>any of these."

I was flipping through the Jameco catalog and they still have a large
assortment of Commodore parts. I dunno quantities, but they can tell you
what's in stock over the phone. (Worst case, cut that number in half and
pretend that's all that are left in the world, see if it's worrysome or
not. :-)

Jameco 800-831-4242
Commodore/6000 series

6502 3.25