RE: Wells Gardner "display corrector"...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 18:41:16 EST

> "I'm thinking I might buy enough 1495's for 25 or so kits..."
>
> Are you still thinking about making the little PC power
> supply adapter boards too?

Yep. (Gads, I have a lot of projects. ;-)

I need to dig through my old mail on that one and decide exactly what to
put on there. I was going to do the little display adapter first 'cause
it won't cost a lot of money to do the boards since they're (relatively)
small. That gives me time to ship all the Sega stuff and use that money
to buy the next run of boards. (weird little cash-recycling system I
have... Don't ask... :-)

-Clay