Re: Cinematronics multigame?

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 21:51:51 EST

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:10:39 -0800, Clay Cowgill <ClayC@diamondmm.com> wrote:

>> But hey, if Clay is getting interested in this area, maybe reproducing
>> Space Wars or Barrier sound boards is the simple project he's looking
>> for? (You think if I drag Zonn into this by suggesting that
>> "Remanufacturing sound boards just goes over Zonn's head", then
>> there'd
>> be some rapid progress? 8^) 8^) 8^) Nothing like some competition
>> among our best and brightest, eh?)
>>
>Nahhh, Zonn's just too *CHICKEN* to try reproducing a Space Wars or
>Barrier sound board. *bwwwwockkk!* *bwock* *bwock* *bwock!!*
>
>(Fine, laugh. Let's see *you* spell the noise a chicken makes. *cluck*
>didn't look right.)

So why did Zonn cross the road?

To get away from a bunch of loosers making chicken noises! ;^) ;^)

Geeze! I'm away from my computer for one day and this is the treatment I get?

;^)

I have been dabbling a bit with ORCAD, and have started a Color conversion board
schematic...

But your right, reproducing those sound cards is *awfully* difficult. If you
think you can do it, well go ahead, but I just think your going to be in for
some major disappointments. I personally think your doomed to failure...

(But if you do *manage* to pull it off, I'd be interested in a Barrier! :^)

-Zonn

 ------ ___ Member of A.A.C.S.:
 |---- | ( ) Association for Artistically
    / / ( () ) Challenged Signatures