6xxx dasm/asm

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Sun Apr 12 1998 - 01:26:26 EDT

Hi all,
  I forgot to mention in my previous msg about the dissassembler
assembler that I know someone in Italy that already has a more simple
version of 6502 sdk finished, it doesn't DASM yet but it does go
forward. He actually sent me the source so I can translate it to C++
builder (he is using an old version of Borland's ObjectWindows which is
now obsolete). Problem is... it is all in italian :-0 Anyone know
Italian?
  jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *