Eliminator CP

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 10:58:50 EDT

All,

It's awful quite on the vectorlist, so I thought I'd post this:

I have one Eliminator control panel left. It's scratched up but not ripped
anywhere (I don't remember, maybe a minor one on the edge). I'll let this one
go for $15 if anyone wants it.

Also, I have like two more Star Trek control panels, but they're missing the
encoder boards. Dammit Clay, you should've made more of those boards! ;-)

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL