Re: Lunar Battle (fwd)

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 14:56:09 EDT

From: retrodaddy@usa.net (The Retrodaddy)
To: vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
Cc: vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: Lunar Battle
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 16:30:04 GMT

On Wed, 05 Aug 1998 10:11:09 -0400, you wrote:

>Let me preface this by saying that I'm not personally interested in
>Alpha 1 or Alpha 2 rom images. I'm merely commenting because the
>content of your message bothered me enough to write.
Can anyone verify the number of Alpha 1 or 2 machines actually known
to be produced? I was offered a new job today at a local operator,
and I could have sworn there was an alpha 1 or 2 in his warehouse.
I'm not just saying this to stir up trouble, just curious as to
whether or not I might have actually found something that awful rare,
or my mind was playing tricks. He does have quite a bit of vector
parts that I went ahead and bought, but nothing that strikes a person
with awe or anything. I'll probably offer them here, as I don't have
the masochistic streak to enjoy vector stuff enough to keep it. :>

My Web Page for arcade machine sales
http://arcade.hypermart.net/
Emulation Pages
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/7268/