RE: Poll...

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Sat Aug 22 1998 - 02:32:22 EDT

My opinions...

> * Display Corrector for StarWars/Major Havoc for use with WG Monitor
Not greatly required for SW is it? Maybe for MH owners.

> * Atari Vector Generator Controller replacement board
> * end-board connector replacement for Star Wars (three board
> connector)
How often do these go bad?

> * color asteroids modification
I'd really like this but then it means I have to find another colour
monitor.

> * Cinemat->WG vector monitor adapter
For B&W, I assume? Great idea, though I've already found a Cine
monitor.

> * two-chip raster monitor tester
Colour bars, grid, crosshatch, etc. Very good idea.

> * Sega Spinner Interface
Not for me.

> * The Al and Clay idea (too early to get anyone else interested... ;-)
I'll bet we'd like to hear about it.

> * Konami -> JAMMA adapter board (simple, edge connector to jamma
> fingers)
> * "generic" 44 pin edge connector -> JAMMA with wiring points
> * Pacman 285 and 284 replacement boards
No.

> I'm open to other ideas too. Some of the above I've already designed
> and tested, some would be new projects.

How about something like the LV2000 if another run isn't coming out
soon.