RE: vector monitor specs...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 18:43:25 EDT

Ahhh, OK. I thought you meant it was in the output stage somewhere.

The basic display corrector design (like the ones I was selling earlier)
should accept an input signal up to about 28V P-P without too much
hassle with +-15V supplies. With +-12V supplies 20-22V P-P should still
be possible, and I doubt we need more than 16V P-P...

-Clay