Re: Fluke 9100 vs 9010

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 00:27:32 EST

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:41:40 -0700 "TomW" <twisnion@enteract.com> writes:

>Whats the Difference between a Fluke 9010 and a Fluke 9100
>
>Its seems the surplus shops use the names for these interchangeably and
>cannot find any specs on the web for either, and since nobody local has
one
>that I can look at, I've got to buy semi blind. Is the 9100 a newer and
hence better
>version than the 9010?? Same MPU support for both ??

I believe the two can use the same 8 bit (possibly 16 bit as well) CPU
pods.

AFAIK the 9100 supports 68000 CPUs in addition to the classic 8 bit CPUs.

FYI You willl probably end up shelling out more for the CPU pods than for
the base unit itself. Having said that, the 9000 series troubleshooters
are the gold standard for hacking and repairing game boards.

Virtu-Al

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]