Re: Sega XY - free play

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_Agouron.COM>
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 13:20:22 EST

Mark Jenison wrote:

> On Feb 16, 9:07am, Clay Cowgill wrote:
> > Subject: RE: Sega XY - free play
> > Which do you think is better-- always having two credits, or some
> > "magic" button combo that adds a credit while in demo mode?
>
> Personally, I'd rather always have 2 credits (home version of the EPROMS, like
> pinball does). Much more user friendly than trying to explain "button combos"
> to people.

With the Sega games, do you lose the attract mode? That would be a
shame with games like Space Fury.

I'm still keen on having the start button trigger a credit, then trigger
start (double pulse). I thought that the most elegant solution (can
still be done in software eliminating the need for the seperate PCBs
with the 555s)

Ray