Re: Univid 1000

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 13:11:41 EST

"I picked up a Univid 1000 test set (David Haynes had a picture of it up on
his web site). The only harnesses I got were 113 and 140. I didn't get
any documentation with it.

-Does anyone have any other harnesses available for sale or trade?
-Does anyone have any documentation available (either original or copy)?
-Does anyone know what boards the harnesses I got will be good for?
"

it doesn't seem like these were as common as the Kurz Kasch or Atari test
fixtures (which in themselves aren't THAT common). I suspect you didn't
get a reply because no one there HAS any data on it.

You can probably figure out what '113' and '140' are based on edge connector
type, and looking at the pinouts on spies.

I suspect you're going to just have to trace out the connector plug on the
unit and reverse engineer it, though, to get any use out of it.