Re: Tollean (sp?) Web

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Jun 02 1999 - 08:28:12 EDT

Not only is it a Major Havoc, but it is for the dedicated version. If you
are worried about plugging it in, I'm sure any number of us on the list would
love to have it (including me, hint, hint). Check out Jess's page on it at:

  http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/html/major_havoc.html

also be sure to check out the Alpha 1 page (I think it goes into more detail
on the Tolians Web stuff)

BTW, Jess, have you considered hacking the roms to remove a wall from the side of
the maze so we can see that "special surprise"? I might have to dig around to
do it myself, but since you already are familiar with the code...

Jon