Re: Weird G05 Problem, Please Help

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 15:27:43 EDT

The more you tell about this the more I come to the
conclusion that, although HIGHLY unlikely, that P600
(the connector for the chassis transistors) is wired wrong.
This is about all that could explain why a different board
fails the same way. NOTHING must connect to pin 2.
Pin 1 is the case of the 2N3716 and pin 7 is the case of
the 2N3792.

Further proof would be if the board didn't blow IF P600
is unplugged.

Compare the wiring of P600 to P700. It should be the
same.