Re: Vector programming

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 17:49:54 EDT

> Geez, I can't believe it. A bunch of classic game afficionados
> dismissing a game because of its blocky low res graphics?

Absolutely, considering that a new upgraded version of an old game was
using the abilities of graphics cards that came 10 years earlier. When it
was released, the resolution was far behind what all standard hardware
could do at the time (this is circa 1996).

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. C++ - Where you can make your privates public!
ICQ # 29402898 Friends don't let newbie programmer friends do C++