RE: Vector programming

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 18:13:26 EDT

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> > Major Havoc -- Can't you warp ahead to a more difficult level (I've
> > only played this game a couple of times.)

> Maybe. I know you could fall through to a different level (a bug?) at some
> point.

When you complete a certain state, you get numeric codes to warp up to
levels if starting from scratch. After a game ends, you also have the
oportunity to spin directly to a level, as in
Tempest .

This way, if you are really good, you can walk up to a machine cold, enter
the codes, and start at your highest level, instead of the first game being
limited to starting at level 9.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/