RE: New Vector monitor project progress

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 14:12:18 EDT

> > Star Wars runs at a dead 30hz, until the death star explodes, at which
> > time it drops to 15.
> You sure about that? Not what my scope measures... (Just check it during
> the "scroller" when the ESB logo disappears to see the difference.)

Yes. But then again, I was talking Star Wars - not ESB. ;-)

> (Hmmmm, maybe it *does* trigger at 30Hz, but doesn't necessarily have timem
> to finish before the next 30Hz period rolls around?)

I *STRONGLY* suspect that this is the case.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. C++ - Where you can make your privates public!
ICQ # 29402898 Friends don't let newbie programmer friends do C++