Sega G80 Test Fixture

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 14:44:05 EST

I was thinking of building a home-made test fixture box for Sega G80
games.

All it's really going to be is a box with spinner, buttons, power supply,
a small 8 ohm speaker, and a detachable fixture with the card slots laid
out in a straight line so that I can have complete access to the game
boards while it's running.

Before doing so - I guess I should ask if a test fixture like this is
already available? I know Sega did make one - but is probably about as
available as the cinematroncs exorsizor or an original Atari Cat Box.

I just don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to - so comments
are welcome.

Matt