Re: Space Duel PCB vector scramble

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 01:27:18 EST

Make sure the tall thin polypropelene? (brownish) cap is not broken off near
each of the DAC's. I had this exact problem with a Major Havoc PCB as well and
it ended up being that the cap was bad. I have seen it broken off before as well
since it sortof has a high profile and sticks up over the level of the IC's.
I can find the exact parts ref # out tomorrow if anyone is definitely
interested.
  jess