"untested" PCBs...

From: Josh McCormick <jmccorm_at_galstar.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 21:50:17 EST

I had a question regarding an eBay seller "krazykatt1". It is appropriate
to this forum because this seller deals a lot with Vector boards. It seems
that "tested" and "untested" boards of the exact same time are sold
side-by-side. But I've never seen any "defective" boards listed.

I'm wanting to tap into the experience of others who have dealt with this
dealer and purchased an "untested" board to find out what the hit-and-miss
ratio of working to non-working boards are. Does anyone have an experience
they can share?