Re: Eric's Basement Arcade

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 00:41:58 EST

Perhaps even more classic than the games is the copy of OS/2 Warp on top of
the Terminator Pin.

Sorry, Not Vector.

Wait... MAME for OS/2 was just updated to 0.36 Beta 11 and it plays Tempest.
Long way to go, but give me one for Christmas.

-Al Warner-
IBM Certified OS/2 Warp 3 Engineer working as an NT Administrator. Weird
World.

Eric Clayberg wrote:

> After many requests, I have finally documented my collection with pics:
>
> http://www.smalltalksystems.com/clayberg/arcade/arcade.htm
>
> There are lots of Tempest pics there (all cab styles) including the
> following nice "family" shot:
>
> http://www.smalltalksystems.com/clayberg/arcade/Tempest_Family.jpg
>
> There are several other vectors pictured including a couple Major Havocs,
> Star Wars, Space Duel, Asteroids, Battlezone, Star Castle and Star Trek
> (more coming soon! <g>).
>
> BTW, if any of you are ever in the Boston area, feel free to stop by and
> see them in person.
>
> -Eric

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                    =-
-= Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's monitor and   =-
-= see a whole lot more on my web page at:                           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                  =-