MH Repro roller project

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 17:58:58 EDT

Here is a quick update on the Major Havoc repro roller project. Right
before my sons surgery, I found enough time to finish the machining work
on all the repro rollers, Whets left is to install the encoder PC boards
and encoder wheels and test them all (where did I put those boards?). At
that point Ill come up with a clever way to distribute them to the
masses. Figure mid September to wrap this up as Im in the middle of a
big automation side job that will be done this week. after that Ill be
in San Jose doing the installation. After its all said and done im free
to play on these side projects and can get this whole first run behind
me.

-=Mark=-