RE: Re: RF Shields for WG6102 HV Cages

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 16:49:55 EDT

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Mills, Lewis wrote:

> Aluminum? I'm at work and can't quickly check, but I thought they were
> perforated steel....

Everyone - please trim your messages. Strip of anything that isn't
relevant. I know it's easy to be lazy and hit the reply button but it
makes it tough on the readers to know exactly what you're talking about
and it's very easy to miss a single line reply in a sea of meaningless
quoted text.

> [80+ lines of unsubscribe footers deleted]

-->Neil