Battlezone ROM 'enhancement'

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 15:15:53 EDT

Well, I've been waiting to try this for some time, but my on again, of
agAin relationship with my Battlezone board is currently precluding me
from trying this 'enhancement'.

Essentially, this allows you to replace all the Battlezone program ROMs
with one big EPROM. Helps when you have a bunch of bad sockets and want
to (in the future) isolate EPROM problems, etc.

I've uploaded the text on my web site if anyone wants to try it out and
let me know if it works :) And thanks go to Mark Shostak for figuring it
out.

http://www.ionpool.net/

tm