Re: Star Wars Amplifone Success!

From: Chris Wopat <lists_at_falz.net>
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 10:21:06 EDT

Well, I see one on Ebay right now. Monitor, Deflector board, rebuilt wintron
HV:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2128875474

Hower, it's wayy expensive. It's past US $350 already, its reserve is at US
$750! Ouch.

Also, in a previous note I had said that my "battery" in Star Wars didnt
work. Yep, there is no battery, and yep it DOES work, but just keeps the top
three scores. There isnt any DIP/setting that can be changed to cause it to
remember all, is there? There's something to be said about having your name
on a game 10x in a row :)

Thanks,
-Chris