Re: G05/V2000 FAQ draft

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 14:02:42 EST

nice FAQ...

might want to mention HOEI vector monitors used in HOEI bootlegs of star
castle and asteroids...

as well as Alca's bootleg of asteroids 'planet' used a HOEI..

As well as Elettronolo star castle bootleg (Stellar Castle) using a Hantarex
vector monitor...

Along with the Italian-Atari built machines, battlezone and asteroids, also
using hantarex vector monitors :)

The ATEI is a trade show on in a few days in Earls Court, London, i will try
and hassle Hantarex for some documentation while i'm there... i remember
last year, or the year before, nobody had any knowledge of ever making
them... i have one in my 'Stellar Castle' machine thaqt is misbehaving, and
it'd be nice to attack it with the right docs :)

Andy