Re: Possible Lunar Lander/early Asteroids listed???.

From: Douglas Gauck <0k64dgau_at_gte.net>
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 12:08:05 EST

Hi Randy,

I apologize for falling off the face of the planet. I'm a bit embarrassed
about the Galaga which I still have not completed. When I started I had a
lot more free time than I do now. I'll finish it someday but apologize again
for not coming through as we planned.
I can, however, scan your sideart in a timely manner. I am back at work
which brings me in & around DC as well as Baltimore. Pick a day that works
for you and we can meet if you'd still like it done.

-Douglas