RE: supplying power to a color vector monitor

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 10:34:25 EDT

Not all transformers are isolation. There are the step up/down transformers
that one often sees in the Japanese and European video games to adjust the
input voltage from 115 to either 100 or 220 VAC. So, it is quite possible
to have a transformer in your junk drawer that is not isolation.

John :-#)#