FS: UDN7180A

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 21:33:18 EST

***************READ THIS FIRST*********************
Please respond to my email address and not the vectorlist, as there is
no need to do it any other way.
Thanks:)

I know this topic is not related to vector games, and while I stay on
topic this is one time I am going to post something that is not. These
UDN7180A's are very hard to find and I thought I should offer them here
as well, for those who do not have time in their busy schedules to read
RGVAC or RGP.

I recently came across a few tubes of UDN7180A's (Williams/Bally display
drivers) at an operators warehouse and now have them for sale. These
are NOS Sprague UDN7180A's.....NOT the inferior UDN7180's without the
"A" ending. There is no need to fear these as I have tested a set for
several days in a friends PinBot and they work perfect:) These have
become impossible to find and very expensive when they do come around.
These are easy to install and do not require any special wirring or
daughter boards since they are the real thing and they are priced
right!!! They were used in over 70 Williams/Bally pinball's and are
crucial to the displays working, without working UDN7180's your displays
wont work and hence your game is not playable:( A general list of the
range of pins that they were used in, along with the number of
UDN7180A's used on each system, is below as well as the pricing. If you
own or plan on owning any of the below games, it would be good to have
several spare UDN7180A's. I can take a MO to the below address or I can
take Paypal payments at this same email. If you are interested in any
other parts please let me know and I will send you a complete list of
all the ic's that I have for sale.

Pricing:
$15 each
Minimum order 2pcs $30
Shipping $2.00

List of pinball's:

William's System 3 (2) UDN7180A's
    * Hot Tip
    * Lucky Seven
    * World Cup
    * Contact
    * Disco Fever

William's System 4 (2) UDN7180A's
    * Phoenix
    * Pokerino
    * Flash
    * Stellar Wars

William's System 6 (2) UDN7180A's
    * Tri-Zone
    * Time Warp
    * Laser Ball
    * Gorgar
    * Firepower
    * Blackout
    * Scorpion
    * Alien Poker
    * Algar

William's System 7 (2) UDN7180A's
    * Black Knight
    * Jungle Lord
    * Pharoah
    * Solar Fire
    * Barracora
    * Hyperball
    * Cosmic Gunfight
    * Varkon
    * Warlok
    * Defender
    * Time Fantasy
    * Joust
    * Firepower II
    * Laser Cue
    * Star Light

William's System 8 (2) UDN7180A's
    * Pennant Fever

William's System 9 (2) UDN7180A's
    * Space Shuttle
    * Sorcerer
    * Comet

William's System 11 (3-4) UDN7180A's
     * High Speed
     * Alley Cats
     * Grand Lizard
     * Road Kings

William's System 11a (3-4) UDN7180A's
     * Pinbot
     * Millionaire
     * F-14 Tomcat
     * Fire
     * Big Guns

William's System 11b (3-4) UDN7180A's
     * Big Guns
     * Space Station
     * Cyclone
     * Banzai Run
     * Swords of Fury
     * Taxi
     * Jokerz
     * Earthshaker
     * Black Knight 2000
     * Police Force
     * Transporter the Rescue
     * Elvira and the Party Monsters
     * Bad Cats
     * Mousin' Around
     * Whirlwind

System 11c (3-4) UDN7180A's
     * Game Show
     * Roller Games
     * Pool Sharks
     * Diner
     * Radical
     * Riverboat Gambler
     * Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball
     * Dr.Dude

WPC Alpha-Numeric (4) UDN7180A's
     * Dr.Dude
     * Funhouse
     * Harley Davidson
     * The Machine BOP

UDN7108A Payment info:

Money Order: Please be sure to tell me what you are paying for:)
Mark Capps
1842 Chrysler Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345

Paypal info: Please be sure to tell me what you are paying for:)
catfishh@bellsouth.net

Just let me know what you need and thanks for your time,
Mark Capps