What are you doing with your ZVG?

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel.rosenzweig_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 11:49:52 EST

I was wondering what those of us with ZVGs are doing with them now? Has
anyone written any games for it? I've been planning on writing some test
applications first, then some games eventually, but I haven't made ZVG
development a priority yet, so that hasn't happened. I'm finally putting a
dedicated PIII machine together to handle all of the ZVG activities. I
expect to have that up and running in the next two weeks, then I'll get to
start thinking about some software again. I didn't have the Borland
software environment, so I wasn't able to just compile the source that was
made available on the ZVG developer's site.. Though, Zonn mentioned to me a
little while back that he'll be moving this stuff over to Microsoft's Visual
Studio, and write a window's driver for the parallel port access, so that
should make that portion of the development a lot easier to deal with.

Joel-