Re: BK CRT Rejuvenator Setup Manual

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 12:49:31 EST

I used to go through all my games yearly and do "touchup" rejuvs if
needed. If you let tubes get to the point where they look bad (and test
bad) you won't have as good of luck keeping them working.

The point is that the cathode has to have some emission to be able to
run enough current for the rejuvenation. If you let it get in too bad
of shape the results will not be good or last long. But if it's just a
little on the weak side it will clean right up.