FA: WG 19K6100 monitor (sans CRT)

From: Schneider, Erik, JO1(SW), USN, DINFOS/DOT/PABD <SchneiderE_at_DINFOS.OSD.MIL>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 12:31:54 EDT

Well, after trying five different shops, I finally found one to take a look
at my tube but they couldn't fix it. Now I wish I hadn't sold off my
Sencore tube tester a couple of years ago when I last moved.

Anyways, since Uncle Sam has me scheduled to move cross-country at the end
of the summer, I've decided to just auction the whole thing as one item.
It's everything except the tube. Chassis, HV, frame, yoke, convergence
rings, etc...

I rebuilt it last October with the standard capkit, extra-parts kit and an
LV2000. I tested it with the tube from my other 6100 and it works great.
The chassis PCB is version P314, the high voltage PCB is version P316 and
the neckboard PCB is version P315.

http://tinyurl.com/9mo8

I've also got a Color Vector power block also on evilbay...

Thanks in advance,

- Erik