Hello Dave!

From: Tom Cloud <robot_tank_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 19:46:22 EDT

Hello Dave,

How have you been?

I was cruz'ing around the trs-80 auctions just for grins and spotted an item you had bid on. Glad to see you're still online and doing stuff. Did you manage to keep your Lunar Lander? I finally got mine working again after about six months of down time...monitor HV went on a perm. vacation.

Say, would you be interested at all in a Comodore 64 system? (I know it's not a trs-80....). Computer, disk drive, software, and anything else I might have...?

Do you work on Q*bert stuff at all?

Tron is still going strong and looks good. I did sell off three games a few months ago - one of them was my DOT upright game - sorry to see that one go but I had to pay for some outragous car repairs so off it went.

Well, hope to hear from you soon!
Regards,
Tom Cloud