Re: Re: Fluke 9010a Tape Drive

From: Matthew Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 12:48:29 EDT

Do you have the RS232 interface on your fluke? If you have that, I
wouldn't bother trying to get the tapes. Just get a null modem cable and
you can upload/download/edit all your programs with your computer.
http://tech.quarterarcade.com/tech/Fluke/9010A/FIDE.aspx

The tape drive can be flakey and the tapes are expensive. Not to mention
slow.

Matt