RE: 6502 Recompiled

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 03:10:41 EDT

> Have you checked out the softcore processors for FPGAs like Altera's
> Nios or Xilinx's Microblaze? You might be able to make a more monolithic
> "problem for your solution".

HEhehe. Yeah, I've monkeyed around with it a bit (and OpenCores, too), and
I'm just getting in to CPLD/FPGA programming.

> Great work by the way :)!

Thanks! ;-) I already have Ms Pacman running. Asteroids will be my test
harness, and the recompiler will have sources to emulate it all when I'm
finished. Lots of debugging left to go on the 6502, tho...

-->Neil