RE: Battlezone problems

From: Hendrix, Jeff <Jeff_Hendrix_at_Maxtor.com>
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 11:28:32 EDT

This is really starting to confuse me.
The sound enable line is high at all times (during play and attract mode)
When I trigger my scope on the output latch line of the latch at M2, the input for the sound enable line (EDB5) is high (again during play and attract). But EDB5 is not stuck because there is activity on it at other times.
To me this seems like the problem would have to be in code, but I don't get any errors when I put the game in test mode.

Any other ideas what I could check?